We’ve listened to our members, and are really pleased to set out our ambitions for MACS for the next 4 years. You can read all about them here.
Our new regional offer
A big theme from our consultation with members was the need for more events around the country. We are setting up a new programme of regional events – you can get a sneak peak of some of the events coming up here.
There are lots of new opportunities to access new services or for our members to get involved:
- Register my interest in being a peer support volunteer
- Register my interest in being a local or regional event organiser
- Register my interest in attending ZAP Anti-bullying workshop (for children/young people aged 9-16 and their parents.)
- Register interest in our member-led research and genetics project
- Register your interest in shadowing and interviewing a radio star